Active FX Laser Resurfacing
Our skin changes over time, losing its youthful look and giving way to brown spots, wrinkles and laxity. At Fraser Clinic we use Active FX which yields remarkable, long lasting results with just one to two treatments.
A fast office-based procedure CO2 fractional Laser Resurfacing is your treatment solution for beautiful, younger looking skin.
Laser Resurfacing can
- Reduce fine lines.
- Cause immediate skin tightening and stimulate collagen remodeling.
- Improve skin tone and texture and textural unevenness.
- Restore skin to a healthy state with long term benefit.
- Downtime typically 5-7 days.
- With Laser Resurfacing Fraser Clinic can help you turn the ageing clock back. Experience improvement in skin tone and texture with minimal downtime.
How does it work?
With the skin’s surface, causing the upper layer to peel off and regenerate a layer of new, healthy skin. The laser beam is applied in a fractional pattern, leaving small “bridges” of untouched skin. This technique makes the healing process much faster and enables you to get back to normal activities sooner.
The Laser Resurfacing procedure works by applying CO2 laser energy in multiple, narrow, high-energy beams which smooths out fine lines, wrinkles and scars and removes pigmented spots and other irregularities, while leaving small islands of unaffected skin to ensure rapid healing. >CO2 laser energy is ideal for this purpose because it penetrates deep into the dermis (the skin’s structural layer) eliminating damaged cells and stimulating growth of new collagen. This new collagen lifts and supports the epidermis (the skins surface) causing tightening and rejuvenation.