- The decision to have tumescent liposculpture was without question one if the best decisions I have ever made.
- I am a healthy 53 year old who has worked hard at staying fit and toned. My exercise regime included a 3 - 5 minute abdominal routine regularly. However I never managed to reshape that area or flatten it out. I was always conscious of how unhappy I was with my rounded tummy. This limited my style of dress hugely also. I arranged a consultation with Dr Olsen at Fraser Clinic to discuss the possibility of liposuction. Dr Olsen was very thorough and informative explaining the procedure, what I could expect to achieve and was careful to point out that it was important to be realistic with the expectation of an outcome. I left the clinic feeling very reassured and confident about the process and recovery involved.
- The procedure has been totally successful in flattening out my abdominal area and it is such a joy to be flat and lean through this area. I now have gentle folds of skin and not folds of fat. My current clothes fit better and it has enabled me to wear new styles of clothing. I absolutely love my new shape.
- The procedure was painless with some discomfort on the first day, and the recovery was very straight forward. Upon the advise of the nurse, I diligently wore a body stocking and tight corset supplied by the clinic for 10 days. This is essential in assisting the healing process and prevents unevenness appearing on the skin surface.
- The atmosphere at Fraser Clinic is totally professional, warm and caring. The staff, from reception through to the nursing were very attentive and concerned for my comfort at all times. I am so excited and thoroughly happy with my new shape.
- Having met a younger man, I wanted to look my very best, After consultation with Dr Olsen, I decided to have an Active FX treatment It was not a procedure for the faint hearted but the results were excellent, my age spots have gone and the skin greatly improved,like a more "bloomier"skin, I can really recommend it if you want to look younger but above all fresher.
- "When I first approached the Fraser Clinic for Botox & dermal fillers 12 months ago, I was looking for a natural, fresher look; I didn't want it to be obvious that I'd had anything done. Geoff Olsen was recommended to me and he really has worked wonders! I'm 42, but am often mistaken for being 10 years younger. What's great is that I still look like me, only better!
I recommend the Fraser Clinic to my girlfriends; it's Tauranga's best kept secret!"
- After spending a great deal of time out in the elements my skin was sun damaged, blotchy and weathered.
I initially went to Fraser Clinic with Botox in mind but after a consultation with Dr Geoff Olsen decided to undergo FX treatment on my face.
I found the staff at Fraser Clinic to be professional in all aspects. I was given a thorough explanation of the treatment, downtime, realistic outcomes and expectations.
The treatment itself took about 40-50 minutes and was not too uncomfortable. I am very happy with the results of the treatment, my skin has a glow that has been absent for many years. I also feel more confident than prior to the treatment.
07 578 9495
64 Fraser Street, Tauranga